Here at The Review Business having top quality and suitable pension advice as simple and hassle free as possible. Here is a brief outline of the pension advice process.
• To start the pension review process simply click get started above and arrange a time for us to call you.
• We will ask you to sign a document called a letter of authority, this allows to contact your existing pension companies to find out factual information about them.
• We will then speak to your pension companies to gather all the necessary information about your pension such as how much you have invested, where it’s invested and how much your being charged in fees.
• We then use this information to produce a pension transfer report, which helps us compare your existing pension with other pensions available in the market.
• We will then call you to discuss your pension options and offer you full advice on whether your current pension is suitable or whether you would be best suited switching your pension to an alternative.
• If you agree with the findings of the pension review and wish to act on the advice given, we will arrange the switching of the pension to the new provides.
• We will use a document collection agent to come and collect all the relevant documents and sign everything up.
• It typically takes 4 – 6 weeks for us the transfer a pension from one provider to another.
Seeking advice on your pension has never been so simple. Furthermore, if you opt for our ongoing service, we will keep in regular contract to ensure you stay on the right path for the retirement you deserve.